The Crew is the most important part of the full ship management. The quality of people engaged onboard will make the difference between successful and unsuccessful ship management. Modern Fleet Ship management ensures that the vessel is manned with qualified and well-trained officers and crew as per the owner’s requirements.
- Full / partial crew management.
- Vast Pool of qualified seafarers.
- Matrix compliant crew.
- Crew competency standards set above mandatory requirements.
- Hull cleaning and underwater repairs.
- Crew performance evaluation based on crew KPI’s.
- Retention of crew
- Long term planning of Officer and crew
- Medical insurance, health check-ups and treatment if necessary
- Travel arrangement & working gear for crew joining vessel.
- Maintaining ship accounts like portage bill, wages/pf, victual ling, bonded stores & master cash account, yearly budget report and costing reports.